- Choose free shipping and if you pay with Direct Bank Transfer 匯款 (ATM in Taiwan) we will add extra gift for you.
- Read Petr`s experience with APEX: beast.run/coros
- Like different color of Quick Release Band? Order extra here: COROS APEX Silicone Quick Release Band
- 2 years warranty
- 請詳細讀Petr使用APEX上的經驗： beast.run/coros (Petr中文：https://lihi.one/3s03j)
- 喜歡不同顏色的錶帶？ 請在此訂購：COROS APEX Silicone Quick Release Band
COROS brings the luxury of a personal coach, directly into your premium watch that sits on your wrist.
Your Complete Training Guide
Based on a unique algorithm with lactate threshold, the COROS Trainer dials-in your running training every day. It will be split-up into three different stages: Warm Up, Training, and Cool Down. The COROS Trainer will then provide the duration and target heart rate throughout each stage. This is available for both Aerobic and Anaerobic Training modes.
Built in Premium
Being able to transition from the workplace, into your training element is made much easier with the quality build and design. Coros created the APEX with a titanium alloy or ceramic bezel finish, depend on the model you pick, complete with a sapphire glass for extreme protection.
Training Efficiency Without Injury
To prevent injury, there’s nothing more crucial than training correctly. Coros is able to accurately determine your overall effort, broken down into stamina level (0-100) and training effect (0-6). Exerted way too much stamina? COROS Trainer will notify you it’s time to rest up. Based on the effort level and training history, you will then be able to see an advised recovery window before you begin your next activity. This is available for Interval, Aerobic, and Anaerobic Training modes.
Simplicity at its Finest
Using buttons to change screens can be overwhelming at times, especially in the middle of a workout. With the digital knob, you can easily navigate through the APEX inside and out with a single turn of the knob by using only a single finger.
Advanced Training Analysis
Once you’ve finished your workout, the best part begins. Our COROS App will give you a complete graphical analysis of your training – including: VO2 max, recovery advise, threshold pace, last-7 days training load, personal fitness index and plenty more. Additionally, you can connect to your favorite 3rd party applications such as STRAVA and TrainingPeaks and automatically upload your workouts.
Equipped with track and navigation features, APEX can be your best tool when you need directions the most. Routes are uploaded and displayed on grid as a bread crumb trail with real time information on heading and elevation and alerts to help you get back on course.
Smart Learning Stryd Length
Introducing COROS’ very own, Intelligent Stride Algorithm. This unique algorithm embodies machine learning at its core to record your personal range of motion while running. This will build your very own stride model that will be used for indoor running or areas of weak GPS signal (such as tunnels).
Ultra-Durable Battery Life
Make constantly charging your watch a thing of the past. With APEX, you will have a watch that is built to last above and beyond your workout. In UltraMax setting, the battery is carefully engineered to last up to 100 hours using GPS. While using normal mode will yield up to 35 hours, and regular usage up to 30 days.
Specification APEX 46mm
- Display Size: 1.2 in. 240 x 240 (64 colors)
- Display Type: Memory LCD
- Screen Material: Sapphire Glass
- Bezel Material: Titanium Alloy
- Strap Material: Silicone
- Quick Release Bands: 22mm
- Physical Size: 48.50 x 48.50 x 13.75 mm
- Weight: 55.3 g
- Wireless Connection: BT4.2 BLE for smartphone only, ANT+ for accessories
- Navigation: GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Sensors: Optical Heart Rate Monitor,Barometric Altimeter,Accelerometer,Gyroscope,Compass
- Built-In Memory: 32MB
- Water Resistance: 10ATM (100 Meters/328 Feet)
- Working Temperature: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Charging Time: Less than 2 Hours
- Battery Life:
- Up to 100 Hours in UltraMax GPS Mode
- Up to 35 Hours in Full GPS Mode
- Up to 30 Days for Regular Use